CCMT Counselling 2023: Centralized Counseling for M.Tech./ M.Arch./ M.Plan. has released special round 3 seat allotment result on its official portal ccmt.admissions.nic.in.
NIT Kurukshetra has declare the National Spot Round (NSR) Phase 3 CCMT 2023 seat allotment result on 17 August 2023.
Applicants need a valid GATE score from 2023, 2022, or 2021. To be considered for admission, applicants must submit their application form before the deadline.
From this article, you can know about CCMT 2023 Registration, dates, eligibility, cut off, seat allotment results, and the list of participating institutes.
CCMT Counselling 2023 Overview
|Exam Conducting body||ATE Centralized Counseling|
|Admission courses||M.Tech./ M.Arch./ M.Plan.|
|Category||Post graduation (PG)|
CCMT list of participating institutes
There are a total of 61 participating institutions, including all NITs, IEST Shibpur, GFTIs and some IITs.
In this list, several institutes are:
- Central University of Rajasthan
- Institute of Technology Guru Ghasidas Vishwavidyalaya, Bilaspur,
- ABV-IIITM Gwalior
- IIITDM Jabalpur
- IIIT Allahabad
- IIIT Srirangam
- Sant Longowal Institute of Engineering and Technology (SLIET) Longowal
- Indian Institute of Engineering Science and Technology (IIEST) Shibpur
- National Institute of Foundry and Forge Technology (NIFFT) Ranchi
- School of Planning and Architecture (SPA) Vijayawada.
CCMT National Spot Round 2023 Dates
|Online registration start date||14/8/2023|
|Online registration closing date and Exam Fee||16/8/2023|
|Deadline for resolution of issues related to fee||16/8/2023|
|Last date for CCMT 2023 choice filling and locking||16/8/2023|
|Seat allotment result date||17/8/2023|
|Reporting at the institute and fee submission||17/8/2023|
GATE CCMT 2023 Eligibility
If you want to take the GATE exam, then the eligibility criteria are as follows:
- Applicants must have obtained a valid GATE score (2021/2022/2023).
- The minimum academic requirement for OC/OB aspirants is a qualifying degree with a CGPA of at least 6.5 out of 10 or 60% marks. SC/ST/PWD candidates must have a CGPA of 6.0 out of 10 or 55% marks. It’s important to note that the CGPA or percentage should be from a recognized institute or university.
- Conversion from CGPA to percentage or vice versa, as determined by the institute or university, is not permitted.
- Aspirants who are waiting for their exam results will be provisionally admitted. To be eligible for provisional admission, candidates must have completed their exams by July 2023.
Steps to check CCMT Seat Allotment 2023
To check the seat allotment for CCMT 2023, follow these steps:
- Open the official website of Centralized Counseling ccmt.admissions.nic.in.
- Then click on the seat allotment link for CCMT 2023.
- Submit your GATE Registration ID and Password.
- Click on the “Login” button.
- The allotment status will be shown on the screen.
- Download the allotment letter and take a printout.
CCMT Admission Online Registration Process
Candidates can register online by visiting the official website for centralized counseling. They need to provide their details, such as information about GATE and their educational qualifications, phone number, and email address.
During registration, candidates will need to create a password, which they will use for all future logins. The application fee for OC/OC-EW/OC categories is Rs 3000, and for SC/ST/PWD, it is Rs 2500.
Online Choice Filling and Locking Process
Choice filling for CCMT 2023 will be done online. Applicants need to log into the candidate portal within the specified dates. They will see a list of institutions and their specializations based on their GATE rank (2023/2022/2021).
Aspirants must select their preferences in the desired order and lock them before the choice locking deadline. It is important to fill and lock the choices as seat allotment will be based on the candidate’s choices and GATE score.
CCMT Seat Acceptance Fees
|General / General-EWS / OBC||Rs. 30000|