Haryana CET Mains Admit Card 2023: HSSC has recently published the advertisement to recruit 64000 Group D & C Vacancies. The Haryana Common Entrance Test (CET) is one of the most important examinations in the state for students seeking government jobs.
As per the recent update, the Haryana Group C CET Mains Admit Card 2023 has been released on the official website of the Haryana Staff Selection Commission hssc.gov.in. In this post, we will take a look at everything you need to know about this important announcement.
Haryana CET Mains Admit Card 2023 Details
|Haryana Staff Selection
|Common Entrance Test
|24 to 25 June 2023
|Haryana Group C Admit card release date
|20 June 2023
Haryana CET Group C Hall Ticket Download link
On June 20, 2023, HSSC CET Mains Admit Card will be available on the website. Because the examination will be started on June 24 and 25, 2023.
Applicants can therefore view their Haryana Group C Hall Ticket 2023 from the organisation’s official portal by using their registration number and password, print it out, and carry it with them to the test centre.
Because if they don’t, they won’t be able to sit in the exam room. Hence, the candidate must bring their call letter to the testing location. The HSSC CET hall ticket download link is provided below.
Important details mentioned on the HSSC CET Mains Admit Card 2023
- Applicant’s name
- Applicant’s registration number
- Applicant’s photograph and signature
- Exam date and time
- Test Duration
- Subject Name & Code
- Exam centre and address
- Exam guidelines and instructions
- Any other relevant information related to the exam.
- Important instructions
- Roll Number
- Reporting Time
Applicants should also carry Voter ID Card, Adhar Card, Pan Card, Passport size Photographs, Bank passbook etc documents along with their call letter.
There are six parts to the Haryana CET 2023 exam’s written portion. 100 multiple-choice questions make up the CET Haryana Written Exam. Each question is worth 0.95 points.
Thus, 95 is the overall score for the written test. Although there is no deductible marking, 0.95 marks will be taken away if any questions are left unanswered. If the candidate chooses not to attempt the question, the fifth choice must be selected.
|Haryana General Knowledge
An objective test is used for the Group C Haryana CET Prelims Test. The exam’s comprehensive schedule is displayed below.
- 95 marks will be required for passing the exam.
- There won’t be any negative marking, but questions that go unanswered will lose 0.95 points.
- The difficulty level for Group C posts in the CET test will be comparable to a graduate degree or a 12th grade education.
- The questions for the Group D positions will be at the level of the tenth grade.
How to Download Haryana CET Mains Admit Card 2023?
Downloading the hsssc.gov.in Group C Admit Card 2023 is easy and can be done by following these simple steps:
- Go to the official website of the Haryana Staff Selection Commission (HSSC).
- Search for the link that says “Haryana CET Mains Admit Card 2023” and click on it.
- Enter your registration number and date of birth in the given spaces.
- Click on the “Submit” button.
- Your Haryana CET Group C & D Mains hall ticket will be displayed on the screen.
- Check all the information mentioned on the admit card, and make sure that there are no errors.
- Download and take a printout of the admit card for future reference.
|Haryana CET Mains Admit Card 2023 direct download link
Haryana CET Mains Admit Card 2023 Important Guidelines
The Haryana CET Prelims exam is an objective test for the Group C category. Here are some important guidelines for the exam:
- The time allotted for the examination is 120 minutes, and there will be no extra time allotted to any candidate.
- The exam will be conducted in offline mode.
- Candidates will not be allowed to carry any electronic gadgets such as mobile phones or calculators inside the examination hall.
- Candidates should not carry any textbooks or reference books inside the examination hall.
- If a candidate is found adopting any unfair means during the examination, his/her candidature will be cancelled immediately.
- Candidates should reach the examination centre well in advance to avoid any last minute rush or confusion.
- It is compulsory for the candidate to carry the Haryana CET Mains Admit Card along with a valid photo ID proof, such as Aadhar card, Voter ID, or Passport.
- Candidates should follow all instructions mentioned on the admit card and adhere to the reporting time at the examination centre.
- Candidates should attempt all sections of the question paper and avoid any kinds of rough work outside the space provided for it.
- Finally, candidates should maintain their calm and composure throughout the examination.