DU Faculty Recruitment 2023: The Delhi University has published a job advertisement for the positions of Professor and Associate Professor. The application will be done through online mode.
To apply for a professor position at Delhi University, follow the instructions below. Candidates who meet the eligibility criteria can apply online on the official website of Delhi University, du.ac.in.
The application process for DU Faculty Recruitment 2023 is currently ongoing, and the deadline to apply is November 22. In this recruitment drive, a total of 305 vacancies will be filled. Read the entire article to get all the information about the recruitment process.
The online application window is now active. DU Faculty Vacancy eligibility, online form, salary details are given below.
DU Faculty Recruitment 2023 Overview
|Authority name||University of Delhi|
|Category||Du Faculty Vacancy 2023|
|Job name||Professor and Associate Professor|
|DU faculty recruitment notification release date||6th november 2023|
|Pay scale||As per norms|
du.ac.in Vacancy 2023 Details
Through this hiring campaign, 305 posts are going to be recruited in the organization. These recruitments will be done in chemistry, commerce, management studies, mathematics, law, and other subjects.
Also check: BECIL Recruitment
All the candidates who want to apply for these posts can visit the official website and check the educational qualification through the informational notification available.
|Name of Position||No of post|
DU Faculty Notification 2023 Application Fee
The application fee for UR/OBC/EWS category for the post of Associate Professor is Rs 2000.
No application fee shall be charged from SC, ST, PWBD category, and women applicants. Payment will only be accepted through Credit/Debit Card/Net Banking online mode.
Applicants can find all the exam fee related information on the official website of DU.
DU Faculty Recruitment Educational Qualification
To apply online for the DU Faculty Recruitment 2023, candidates should meet the following requirements:
- Possess a PhD with a good academic record.
- Have a Master’s degree in relevant/associated subjects with at least 55% marks (or equivalent).
- Have a minimum of eight years of teaching and/or research experience in an academic/research post, equivalent to Assistant Professor.
- Have at least seven publications in peer-reviewed or UGC-listed journals.
- Obtain a total research score of Seventy-Five (75), according to the Screening Guidelines attached with this advertisement.
DU Faculty Recruitment 2023 Selection Process
The screening committee will prepare a list of all the candidates, showing the research marks obtained by them in descending order, i.e. from the candidate with the highest to the lowest.
The screened candidates will be called for an interview. Screened candidates called for an interview must report along with the original copies of all testimonials/certificates along with a valid photo ID.
Applicants can check DU Notification 2023 PDF for important dates.
- Application Start Date : 7th November 2023
- Last Date : 22nd November 2023
How to Apply for DU Faculty Recruitment 2023
- First of all visit the Delhi University official website du.ac.in.
- After that, click on the DU Faculty recruitment apply online link.
- To register on portal enter personal details, username and then click on submit button.
- Now login and fill the application form.
- After this upload and submit the required documents.
- Download application form copy and keep it with you.