Supreme Court Recruitment 2024: Supreme Court of India (SCI) has invited applications from eligible candidates for the post of Law Clerk-cum-Research Associate.
A total of 90 vacancies will be filled through this job campaign. Aspirants who want to apply for these posts can visit the official website https://main.sci.gov.in and send online application form.
The online registration has started from January 24 and the deadline is February 15.
Before you start the application process, please make sure to carefully check the Supreme Court Recruitment notification details.
Supreme Court Recruitment 2024
|Supreme Court of India
|SCI Vacancy 2024
|Law Clerk-cum-Research Associate
|Online Apply begins date
|Registration last date
main.sci.gov.in Law Clerk Vacancy Eligibility
Candidates wishing to apply for the role of Law Clerk must possess a Juris Doctor or equivalent, having successfully completed their law education at college, university, or institution that is authorized by Indian legislation and accredited by the Bar Council of India, qualifying them for registration as an Advocate.
To apply for Supreme Court Recruitment 2024, applicants age limit should be between 20 to 32 years. Upper age relaxation is applicable for reserved categories.
Supreme Court Notification 2024 Selection Process
The selection process is divided into 3 phases by the authority to select the right candidates.
- Part 1 – Multiple choice based questions (MCQ), testing the ability and comprehension skills of the candidates to understand and apply the law.
- Part 2 – Subjective written test, covering writing and analytical skills
- Part 3 – Interview.
Aspirants are required to pay an application/test fee of Rs. 500/- to be paid Rs. And bank charges, if applicable, have to be paid online only.
The fee will be paid online through the payment gateway provided by UCO Bank. For more relevant details individuals can see official notice of Supreme Court of India.
Supreme Court Law Clerk Recruitment Important Dates
- Advertisement release date – 24 January 2024
- Application form submission last date: 15 February 2024
- Written Examination: 10 March 2024
- Answer key release date: 11 March 2024
- Last date to lodge objection against answer key: 12 March 2024.
Individuals who are appointed to the post of Law Clerk-cum-Research Associate will be paid up to Rs.80,000/- per month. Also the additional wages and benefites will be given to candidates.
How to Apply for Supreme Court Recruitment 2024
Qualified candidates can apply online for SCI Law Clerk-cum-Research Associate via the official link. The step by step procedure is provided below.
- Go to the Supreme Court of India official website main.sci.gov.in.
- After landing on the homepage, look for the recruitment section. Then new window will be open.
- Click on the “Online Application for Registration for Engagement of Law Clerk-cum-Research Associates on short-term contractual basis” link.
- Then Register on the portal using email and password. Submit all important documents.
- Pay the exam fee.
- Then save application form copy in your device.